Hootsuite says hello to videos
Hootsuite has announced that you can now manage your social media videos from it’s dashboard. This means Youtube integration with support for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram videos.
They have chosen now because currently social media is all about video and this is going to grow even more in the future. In a report published by Cisco last year, it projects that by 2019 every second, a million minutes of video content will travel across the internet and globally, consumer internet video traffic will be 80 percent of all consumer Internet traffic in 2019, up from 64 percent in 2014.
From Hootsuite’s dashboard you can now approve, schedule, and publish video to the four main social video platforms. From the dashboard, you can also monitor comments and collaborate with other team members to respond faster.
Youtube now has 80 billion users, that’s almost one third of all internet users.80% of YouTube’s views are from outside of the U.S.A.
With YouTube in the Hootsuite dashboard you are able to:
- Upload, schedule, and publish video and then share the URL across other social networks on your dashboard
- Read, approve, delete, and ban comments
- Monitor your video content and relevant keyword search streams to get a better handle on what your customers are interested in
- Grant access to and organize team members to improve workflow around publishing, monitoring, and engagement
- Listen to and engage with your YouTube viewers on the go using the Hootsuite mobile app
- Discover how your videos are performing with the YouTube Analytics app in the Hootsuite App Directory
As with other social media platforms, engagement is important. The following video will show you how you can connect with your online community through Hootsuite.
The following infographic will share with you some key statistics related to social media video.
Register now for Hootsuite’s webinar Video Goes Social: Why video marketing matters—and how to do it right